When dogs have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before, like filtering and reabsorbing nutrients. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Therapeutic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Dogs with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your dog’s vital kidney function and is available in multiple wet forms & flavors to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & vegetables that your dog will love. In fact, the nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d is clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Available in multiple wet forms & flavors
- Supports your dog’s natural ability to build and maintain lean muscle daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium and enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Texture and flavor variety to entice even the pickiest of eaters
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Atsiliepimų dar nėra.